Managing Remote Employees- Improve Morale and Productivity by issuing your colleagues with our unique 'Working from Home' eBook -
Working from Home eBook
‘Working from Home’ (WFH) is a simple, user-friendly and practical eBook.
The digital publication has been produced for employees and others with working from home responsibilities.
The 25-page guide supports the content included in the Fast Five ‘Managing Remote Employees’ resource available to remote managers.
‘Working from Home’ is packed full of useful insights, checklists, practical tips and ready-to-use techniques applicable to the remote working experience.
The eBook offers valuable direction, knowledge, skill and personal development input.
‘Working from Home’ is an invaluable support tool – for the employee and the remote manager.
WFH eBook content includes
1. Planning the workspace at home
2. Shift in operational mindset required
3. Benefits of working from home
4. The powerful Fast Five approach
5. Barriers to delivering personal success
6. High-performing working behaviours
7. The remote working role
8. Knowledge and skill competencies
9. How to maximise the working day
10. Planning and prioritising daily workload
11. Importance of communication
12, How to develop a virtual grapevine
13. Maximising use of visual technology
14. Managing personal performance
15. Developing personal accountability
16. Maximising virtual meetings and check-ins
17. Supporting the team and other colleagues
18. Evaluating ‘working from home’ effectiveness
19. Useful personal wellbeing techniques
20. Personal motivation tips
To receive a free 'Managing Remote Employees' sample pack and/or discuss the most suitable resource package for your organisation, please complete the enquiry form on this page.
John Stein will contact you direct. Please submit your preferred phone or email communication choice.
Thank you for your interest in our award-winning Fast Five Management Development Resources.