Managing Remote Employees- Save valuable time with our 'ready to deliver' materials including managers workbook, digital eBook, delivery guide and powerpoint slides -
‘Managing Remote Employees’ is a budget friendly, time saving, ready-to-use management development resource.
It has produced for entrepreneurs, business leaders, human resource specialists, training and learning and development professionals.
The resource package has been designed to improve the knowledge and skills of managers and other personnel responsible for managing remote employees.
‘Managing Remote Employees’ forms part of the award-winning Fast Five Series of development resources from John Stein, Founder of the Winning Formula.
20 Management Outcomes
1. Maximise ‘remote working’ potential
2. Remove barriers to future success
3. Improve knowledge and skillset
4. Adopt a ‘remote working’ mindset
5. Minimise any loss of productivity
6. Prepare employees for ‘remote working’
7. Inspire and motivate remote employees
8. Maximise use of ‘remote working’ talent
9. Improve virtual communication skills
10.Maximise the use of technology
11. Align goals to the remote experience
12. Identify employee WFH expectations
13. Inspire high-performance working
14. Deliver inspirational virtual meetings
15. Manage day-to-day remote performance
16. Instil personal accountability
17. Coach and develop remote employees
18. Increase team-working capability
19. Evaluate effectiveness as a manager
20. Produce a development plan
Blog Articles and Latest News
Planning and preparation are critical to developing a culture of high-performing remote working. Failing to plan will affect the operational performance of the organisation and the personal performance of the employee. The manager should focus on six key planning and...
Verbal and non-verbal communication forms part of how we engage with others in our daily life. Verbal activity describes the words and signs we use. Non-verbal activity describes the gestures and behaviours we present. Clarity, tone, volume, pitch and mood forms part...
Remote working enables professionals and others to work outside of a traditional office or on-site environment. We have always known for years that operational tasks need not necessarily be carried out from a specific place of work. It is estimated that Generation Z...
To receive a free 'Managing Remote Employees' sample pack and/or discuss the most suitable resource package for your organisation, please complete the enquiry form on this page.
John Stein will contact you direct. Please submit your preferred phone or email communication choice.
Thank you for your interest in our award-winning Fast Five Management Development Resources.